How To Roll A Cross Joint With Stoner Days
Learn how to roll a cross joint with these simple instructions. The graphic below is a step by step guide to roll the perfect hail Mary.
How to roll a cross joint instructions:
- Roll two tight joints, one slightly fatter and longer than the other.
- Cut a tunnel through the center of the larger joint. Make sure the hole is big enough to fit the smaller joint through.
- Slide the smaller joint through the fatter joint forming the shape of a cross.
- Tear the glue strip from the paper. Lick it and wrap it around the joints to seal the seams. Make sure it covers all air holes in the center.
Step 5: Smoke and enjoy the view:
Pro stoner tips:
- Use a lighter to help dry the joint between glue layers.
- Make sure you have perfected the regular joint before attempting a solid cross joint.
Learning how to roll a cross joint is fun. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes in the comments below. We look forward to seeing your stoney creations!
Thanks for looking!
-The StonerDays Team